Thursday, April 12, 2007
too early to be up, but too late to go back to sleep...
Holy moly! Claire was up until around 1am screaming last night. Truly, this whole "colic" thing flusters me! You feel so helpless when they're screaming like they're dying! I've tried eliminating things from my diet, to no avail, and am now trying homeopathic remedies for her poor sensitive tummy. Also, she's got incredibly sensitive skin and gets rashes very easily, so I'm trying to help those clear up, also, but it's frustrating. I am truly blessed, though, because Claire knows the difference between nighttime and daytime. She's mostly awake during the day and then will sleep at least one 5 hour stretch at night... YAY! Last night she did this and awoke to eat at 6:30am. Thus the name of this post: it really is now too early to be awake, but too late to go back to sleep. Tate usually wakes up around 7:30-8am... YIKES! He's awake now! It's 7am! Oh boy, we're in for a rotten, awnry tired day for all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! It sounds like a lot to handle! If anyone can do it, you can! It's good she isn't up every two hours though, a five hour stretch is a good thing! I wish I could be there to help out, I'm sure you have a lot of people that are willing to help though. Good luck and have fun!
It's so fun that you're a blogger. I love reading about the adventures of a mommy. I want to meet this fun baby of yours!
Post a Comment