Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Last Blog @ blogspot...

Well, I finally figured out how to make our family a website that has the capability to do soooooo much more & sooooo much easier! I've sent a mass email to let you know the web address. Our blog will continue on the new site. If for some reason the email didn't reach you, please either leave a comment or email me and I'll send you that info. Hopefully this is the beginning of something really fabulous! xoxo

2 comments:

Cyrena said...

I just spent the last hour reading through your blogs from beginning to end - I love them! You are so fun and it DEFINATELY brings back memories of when my girls were little. I don't know if it helps but you're not alone...your experiences are SO similar to mine! Enjoy them, even tho they can be frustrating, it is SO VERY worth it and goes away too fast!

I hope you get this since it's your "Last Blog @ blogspot"

Dianne said...

Thanks for your comment. Just found your blog, I'd enjoy following your new blog to watch your adorable children grow.
Let me know your new address,
Dianne