Once a day a glorious hour can occur when both kids are sleeping! This is the only time I generally have to do anything I want, uninterrupted. It's precious time! Already I'm exhausted from having a record night of waking up with the kids 4 times. You may be thinking, "why isn't she napping while the kids are?" and the answer is that I'll go insane without some time to myself. Often during this time of day I get on the computer.
Since our computer doubles as our DVD player, if Tate is awake, he thinks he should be watching something on the computer, not letting mommy digiscrapbook. Consequently, computer time is something we often battle for. Tate seems to almost be addicted to watching movies. Ever since I was on bedrest with Claire and my OB said to introduce movies to Tate to help me stay off my feet, he's hooked. His favorite movies lately are "Cars" and "Monsters, Inc." It's pretty sad when your 16-month-old is laughing before the parts happen that he thinks are funny.
For Easter Tate got a sandbox and a slide. He loves to play outside and, given the addiction to movies, we really want to encourage him to keep playing outside. Today has been kinda cold, though, so he hasn't stayed outside very long. Also, those darn molars are still cutting through, so he's not feeling 100%. I'm so grateful I don't remember getting my molars!
Claire has been especially fussy lately. Our little baby girl is a screamer! If something is awry, our neighbors down the block probably hear about it! Even at 2 days old the doctors were impressed by her voice! Bless her heart!
Well, Tate's awake, so computer time is over. Hope you're all doing well! xoxo
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I envy the fact that you have so little "down time". I never thought I'd say it, but I get bored all day at home...
That is great about his sandbox, I'm sure he loves it!
Post a Comment